Our Commitment To You
Our mission at Training House is to help you become the healthiest possible version of yourself. As such, our number one priority is to maintain the safest fitness environment for our community by adhering to the strictest health and safety protocols recommended by the CDC. Here’s what you can expect when you come to workout at Training House:
- Capacity limits. All visits require advance booking through our online scheduler here to limit facility capacity and ensure we can maintain proper social distancing.
- Improved ventilation system. We have contracted with an air ventilation company that will be regularly changing our filters to ensure the purest air flow system possible.
- Specially designed classes. Both our HIIT and Black Board classes are station-based workouts, with each station separated at least 6 feet apart. We incorporate time between each station to allow members to wipe down their equipment before moving to the next exercise.
- Outdoor workouts. Weather permitting, all of our classes are outdoor-based with the option to move indoors only if you choose to do so. Our outdoor area features a full set of workout equipment, including: dumbbells, barbells, sleds, ropes, TRX, medicine balls, tires, hammers, rowing machines, bikes, and more.
- Masked trainers. While members may choose to workout with or without a mask, all of our trainers are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Cleaning protocols. In addition to each member wiping down his or her station during each class, we have added a rigorous, deep-cleaning and disinfecting process to be performed by our trainers several times throughout the day, while the turf is cleaned multiple times each week.
- Signage and floor markers. We have constructed designated entrance and exit pathways into and out of our facilities to ensure that we are practicing social distancing.
- Transparent notifications. All members are asked to alert our Director of Operations ([email protected]) if they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last club visit. We will notify and update all members as we receive more information around potential exposure.
What Our Members Are Saying
“I haven’t felt comfortable going back to many of my normal habits like getting my nails done, eating inside a restaurant or even giving my parents a hug yet I have ALWAYS felt safe at Training House, indoors or outdoors. I know that Amy, Andy and all of the trainers take our health and well-being seriously.” – Katie
“Throughout COVID-19, Training House has been exemplary around health protocols. They continue to provide challenging and unique workouts daily to their loyal members and all the new people who have joined. Everyone is always so encouraging!! ” – John